Integration for Learning Technology
Whether your project requires complex integrations with custom extensions for the delivery of a learning ecosystem, or a simple application-to-application integration, our experts are here to tackle your toughest integration challenges. For over 28 years, we have handled hundreds of integrations, applying not only technological expertise but project management and program management skill sets as well.
We use industry standards including IMS LTI, IMS LIS, IMS OneRoster, IMS Caliper, and xAPI to provide systems and data integration capabilities for education technology. A combination of open-source standards and custom integrations provides an end-to-end solution for all of you integration needs.
Learner Technology Evaluation
A learner-centric technology assessment approach focused on learning, connections, and support. We will partner with you to align your institutional goals with actionable next steps towards implementation. Deliverables include vision document with identified goals, gap analysis, recommendations and roadmap.
Our team has extensive experience in designing, building, and operating integration programs within universities and organizations. We address shortcomings in existing integrations, including learning event exchange and related analytics processing.
Data integration is a critical building block of a learning analytics infrastructure, enabling you to gain insights from a holistic view of LMS activity. Insights into student performance are used to identify adjustments for online curriculum, enabling you to meet departmental and institutional goals.
Instructure Canvas API and Integration Services
- Individualized consulting packages designed to meet your needs
- Access to experienced architects in Canvas platform API’s
- Integration specialists knowledgeable in connecting all applications within the education ecosystem
LTI Advisory Support Services
- LTI Overview Training (1 Hour)
- LTI 1.3 Technical Deep Dive Training (1.5 Hours)
- Personalized Client Kick-off Call (1 Hour)
- Consulting Hours (5 Hours)
- IMS Briefings (1 Hour) - Scheduled periodically throughout the calendar year
- Cost: $2,500