Start Your Cloud Journey
The motivations behind outsourcing cloud initiatives vary, and may include cost-related goals, dramatic increases in scale, reliability of existing infrastructure, or the need to allocate people resources more effectively. Our team of Cloud Solutions Architects, Developers, SysOps Administrators, and DevOps Engineers collaborates with your institution or organization to develop a custom digital approach to the cloud that meets your unique needs.
- Data Lake Strategy, Design, and Build
- Solutions Architecture Design Consulting
- Application Development
- Identity Solutions
- Automation for Infrastructure/ Applications
- Managed Services
- Disaster Recovery/ Bus Cont Planning
- Remote Workforce
Capabilities for Cloud Services
Our application and cloud expertise, coupled with a reliable, secure, and cost-efficient infrastructure keeps your core operations running smoothly. Capabilities include:
Strategy and Architecture
We help you develop cloud adoption strategies and establish architectural foundation - to fully recognize the benefits of the cloud.
Migration and Managed Services
Moving infrastructure and applications to AWS? In addition to migration, we help manage application and service delivery.
Build and deploy applications quickly and repeatably – rely on us to enable development teams by automating development and deployment pipelines.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
As an Advanced Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network, a member of the AWS Education Competency Program, and a member of the AWS Public Sector Program, we are uniquely positioned to help address the needs of our education clients.
Deliver Computer Labs to Your Students with AppStream 2.0
AWS AppStream 2.0 is a fully managed application streaming service that allows IT departments to centrally manage all of their applications and securely deliver them to any computer with a web browser. AppStream 2.0 can integrate with your licensing servers, can scale to any number of users, and the service ensures that each user has a responsive experience with the application.
Institutions can integrate AppStream 2.0 with their SAML compliant identity access management system, providing a mechanism to allow only authorized access to the applications. End-users simply access an available application through their own web browser and launch it on their own computers. This service can act as a virtual computer lab for your students, taking advantage of AWS infrastructure for reliability, performance, and cost savings. For more information read our blog.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- AWS Certified Security - Speciality
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Implement Cost Optimization in AWS
- Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and Data Lakehouses: Which Are Right for You?
- Information Security Management Part 3: How to Think Like a CISO
- Information Security Management Part 2: The Pillars of a Program
- Information Security Management Part 1: Beginning Your Journey
- Cloud Migration Strategy: The Timing is Always Right
- Ed-Fi ODS / API Deployment for Amazon Web Services
- Amazon AppStream 2.0: Bringing Your Computer Lab to Your Students