Learning Technology Interoperability
Whether your project requires complex integrations with custom extensions for the delivery of a learning ecosystem, or a standard application-to-application integration, our experts are here to tackle your toughest integration challenges. For over 28 years, Unicon has handled hundreds of integrations, applying not only technological expertise but project management and program management skill sets as well.
We focus on utilizing industry standards including 1EdTech LTI, 1EdTech OneRoster, and EduAPI amongst others to provide integration capabilities for education technology. A combination of appropriate standards and custom integrations provides an end-to-end solution for all of your integration needs.
Our integration experts follow a LEARN (listen, envision, analyze, recommend, navigate) methodology to assess your current state, understand your ideal future state, and devise a roadmap to address the gaps between where you are and where you want to be. While each integration evaluation is unique, there are key areas of focus on including:
- Integration best practices
- Appropriate use of industry standards
- Systems architecture
- Common integration patterns
- Alignment of product and business objectives with technology capabilities
Customers come out of the integration evaluation process with an actionable plan to address technical, process and staffing gaps
Our team has extensive experience in designing, building, and operating individual application integrations as well as full-scale organizational integration programs. Our integration experts can serve as subject matter experts for your technical teams, or augment your staff to provide development capacity. In either case, you get to take advantage of our years of education technology-specific integration experience that guides you around common pitfalls and implements a robust, extensible integration solution. Unicon applies a standards-first integration approach that is tailored for each of our clients. We work to provide repeatable integration solutions with a focus on extensibility, maintainability, and customer experience. Unicon also offers custom integration solutions for cases where standards do not apply or simply fall short of their needs.
- LTI FAQs: Highlights from 1EdTech's Best Practices Guide
- Why Edtech Companies Should Be Watching Ed-Fi Developments
- The Latest Enhancements to 1EdTech LTI Core, AGS, and Deep Linking Standards
- What LMS integration strategy will set me apart in the 2023 K-12 market?
- LTI for Groups, Grading, Privacy, Analytics, and More!
- 1EdTech Highlights Successes in Using Badges, VR, and Analytics to Enhance the Learner Experience
- The Solution for Third-Party Cookies in LTI 1.3 Has Arrived
- EDU-API: The Next Generation SIS API is Almost Ready for its Debut
- New Articulations of Learning and the IMS Digital Credential Summit
- What Open Education Standard Do I Use When?
- On the Road to LTI Advantage
- LTI, the Learning Tools Interoperability Standard