Identity and Access Management
Unicon's identity team focuses on the goal of enabling secure access from anywhere, directly to the resources the learner needs, personalized for the learner. Our team takes a holistic and thorough approach to your Identity and Access Management (IAM) system. We analyze the current state, issues, and goals to provide guidance on best practice next steps, resulting in a well-oiled IAM system that's ready for your future.
Our IAM Team is knowledgeable on the full Identity and Access Management workflow and associated tools. We have a clear understanding of what an institution faces with Identity needs, along with common issues and misunderstandings. We pride ourselves in helping not only to resolve issues at hand and give a comprehensive roadmap for the future, but in collaborating with our clients to share knowledge and increase confidence onsite.
Our engagement with Unicon, and specifically Misagh, went very smoothly and we were able to accomplish a lot more than we imagined with the project.
-Chris Durham, Software Product Manager/Owner, Pearson Education
Unicon is an inaugural InCommon® Catalyst member, earned through our active participation in the collaborative betterment of education technology. With InCommon’s integrated service and software solutions, we are providing enhanced security, single sign-on, access to cloud and local services, and user experiences for our clients. We have a complete set of IAM services to help your organization achieve success for all of InCommon’s Trusted Access Platform applications including Shibboleth, Grouper, MidPoint, and COmanage, as well as Open Source Support.
IAM ServicesFoundational Services
- IAM Evaluation
- Grouper Implementation Evaluation
- midPoint Implementation Evaluation
- WebSSO & MFA
- CAS Consulting and Training
- ITAP Consulting
- Groups Management
- UI/UX Consulting & Implementation
- Shibboleth IdP: Understanding the Attribute Registry
- Which Extensible, Easily Customized UI Framework is Right for You?
- Building a Solid Foundation for Your IAM Strategy
- Migrate to InCommon MDQ Apereo CAS Server
- Migrate to InCommon MDQ Shibboleth IdP
- Grouper Evaluation: Automate & Secure Learner Access