September 25, 2019 2:00 p.m. ET.
Live Webinar | One Hour
Making sure that your campus portal is up-to-date is critical to meeting the needs of today’s students, faculty, and staff. A modern user experience and responsive design ensures that campus users can access your portal on desktops and mobile devices. Single-sign-on capabilities are necessary to provide convenient access to all of your campus applications and information. Support for accessibility is a requirement for making your campus applications available to all of your users. The ability to customize views, render data from different campus applications in a single view, and provide targeted information for different user groups has a big impact on your portal’s usefulness and ease-of use.
Join us for a webinar that presents a panel on the important considerations when choosing or updating a campus portal. The discussion will feature real stories from Foothill-De Anza College and Oakland University, two campuses whose modern portals allow them to communicate successfully with their campus communities. Tech leads from each campus will discuss key features and benefits of their portal and how it positively impacts their campus users.
Key Takeaways for Attendees
- Information about an open source portal that is backed by a community of support
- Understanding of how an institution effectively uses a modern portal based on real-life use cases from Foothill-De Anza College and Oakland University
- A sense of what students, faculty, and staff really need from their portal
- Matt Rapczynski, Project Coordinator,
Foothill-De Anza Community College District
- Nick Woodle, Developer Analyst,
- Josh Wargo, Developer Analyst,
- Benito Gonzalez, Senior Software Engineer,
- Panel will be moderated by Kate Valenti,
VP Operations Unicon, Inc.
Who Should Attend?
CIO's, CTO's, IT Directors, IT Managers