IMS Update Briefing with Instructure and Unicon
On-Demand: Event Posted April 1, 2021
Complimentary Online Briefing
Our first IMS Update Briefing for 2021 is ready to view, find out:
- What’s happening with LTI®?
- What new standards should you be on the lookout for?
- Who is adopting the Comprehensive Learner Record and Open Badges?
- Where can I learn more about the new IMS TrustEd Apps™ Program?
Hear answers to these questions and the latest news from the IMS community regarding new standards, pending releases, and relevant insights from the various IMS working groups. Instructure shares key product information and enhancements as it relates to the IMS standards and changes.
Key Takeaways for Attendees
- Critical information on new product releases and timelines
- Updates from Instructure on product improvements and changes as it relates to further support of IMS Standards
- Available options for expert technical support regarding your IMS standards and needs
Karl Lloyd - Karl is a member of the Canvas Product team at Instructure and a self-proclaimed integrations and open-standards nerd. In June, Karl will acknowledge his 8th year anniversary working on Canvas’ LTI integration capabilities. Over the last six years, Karl has actively participated in the IMS LTI standards including the evolution to version 1.3 and the associated Advantage services.
Linda Feng - Linda is a Principal Software Architect at Unicon with deep experience in student information systems (SIS) integration, open standards, and big data/ learning analytics, most recently as Senior Product Manager for Canvas SIS Integrations and Canvas Data at Instructure.
Gary Gilbert - Gary is a Software Architect at Unicon where he provides technical leadership to the integrations and learning analytics practice. Gary has been involved with IMS LTI since its inception. Over the last 10 years, Gary has led dozens of IMS LTI based integration projects and has experience developing integrations with every major learning management system.
Who Should Attend?
LMS Administrators, Product Owners, Developers, K-12 District Technology Specialists