Tips for Implementing LTI 1.3 with Canvas
When: November 19, 2020, at 10:30 am MST
Linda Feng, Software Architect, Unicon
Karl Lloyd, Director, Product Management, Instructure
Canvas by Instructure is LTI 1.3 and LTI Advantage certified as a platform, and the new framework is bringing lots of benefits for admins, instructors, and students.
Join Linda Feng and Karl Lloyd as they talk about all things LTI 1.3 and Canvas in a live-streamed interactive video format. Learn about what's new in the standard, how it’s different from LTI 1.1, and tips for making the most out of implementing it with Canvas.
Here are some other great LTI resources from Unicon:
LTI is the Learning Tools Interoperability standard from the IMS Global Learning Consortium. It enables easy access and seamless navigation between learning platforms and tools. And with LTI 1.3 and LTI Advantage, LTI just got better!
Here at Unicon, we’ve put together some resources to help you learn more about the latest generation of LTI:
- LTI Spotlight Series (blog and video)
- LTI Advantage: 5 Things You Need to Know (infographic)
- Get to Know LTI Advantage (video) – Overview of the capabilities and benefits of LTI Advantage
- LTI 1.3 in Action (video) – Live demo and walkthrough of LTI 1.3 messaging
- On the Road to LTI Advantage (IMS App Note) – Learn how one digital learning platform has benefited from upgrading to LTI 1.3