Student Success Analytics: Let's Get Ready Webinar
When: Thursday, June 10, 2021
With student success analytics becoming more prevalent, there is a need to expand the accessibility of analytics beyond traditional audiences (data geeks and technologists). As you consider meeting the needs of other stakeholder groups, what are the considerations you’ll need to be ready to address?
Get ready in areas such as:
- What are your goals?
- What do you mean by Learning Analytics?
- Who are your stakeholders?
- How do you pick the right tools?
- Where do you begin with data literacy?
- How do ethics and responsibility factor into the equation?
- What professional development opportunities exist?
EDUCAUSE Student Success Analytics - Community Group
Kimberly Arnold - University of Wisconsin-Madison
Linda Feng - Unicon, Inc.